What is an E-brochure or Online Catalogue?
A Flip the Page e-brochure or virtual catalogue is essentially a book that you flick through on screen. Our e-brochures look and feel like a printed brochure complete with the sound of turning pages, but delivered via the web or on disk. Since Flip the Page mimics a conventional book, using an e-brochure is as easy and intuitive as reading a paperback. But this is a book which can contain live links, interactive forms and even video or sound... the possibilities are endless!
- Mimicks a conventional catalogue - complete with sound of turning pages
- Can be produced from your existing brochure artwork or .pdf ( or designed from scratch by us)
- Can be distributed without postage costs as an email link
- Can be sent to your customers on CD and will display your brochure without any need for downloads
- Can be incorporated into a cd-business card
- Can contain interactive links, menus etc
- Can contain animations, videos and sound
- Can be designed specifically to match your branding
- Can be printed out directly from your computer or from your client's PC
- Can be updated easily without costly full reprints
- Can be made available for visitors to view direct from your website
- Can be stored for repeat viewing off-line